Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Busy Life


Life has been sooo busy lately! I have been babysitting roughly 60 hours a week. It's not just me, B has been working a lot and going to school full time.
I have been good about keeping up with yoga during this time which I am proud of. Other areas...not so much.

The laundry piles up, the food we eat has been boring, counters and tables get cluttered, I haven't had time to get my bangs trimmed so they get bobby pinned back each morning, etc.

All this chaos just reminds me of how many blessings we have in our lives. We have jobs in a bad economy, the husband is able to achieve his educational goals, we have enough clothes to actually fill up our laundry baskets, we have food to nourish our bodies, and we own a home with enough things in it to create clutter.

Because my babysitting schedule can't be changed right now we are waiting to go to our educational classes until they start up again the first of the year. They are two hours and last for a few months.  Pretty soon we are going to start attending services as guests.  I am very much looking forward to both of those things!

No comments:

Post a Comment