Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday Night Studying

I spent my night at the college library so B could study. Funny thing is when I went here I never spent a Saturday night in the library! I did graduate in three and a half years so I guess it all worked out.

Prior to going to the library we walked to Starbucks. I got an orange blossom tea. It was gross! Yuck! I was hoping Dunkin Donuts would be open so I could get a decaf iced coffee, but they were closed by the time we got there.

I was also able to organize my GMail. It makes me oh so happy to have all of my e-mails in sub folders.

Earlier today I made challah bread. It turned out so good!

It was a great Saturday, but I am really looking forward to our future Saturdays of going to the synagogue and then celebrating the rest of Shabbat how it is traditionally spent!

2 comments:

  1. I love spending time in the library. It's calming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that library! :-) Glad you are enjoying spending time there!

    ReplyDelete